Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterchef Ireland 2011

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭eddiem10

conno16 wrote: »
    the bloke was there totally as a token gesture
    way out of his league
    his dishes were sh*t in comparison
    should he open a restaurant / cafe as planned, i'd advise him to stick to the club sandwiches / toasties etc
    A touch harsh..... If he opens a restaurant I for one would support him. ALL Irish businesses need support. He seems like a nice guy with a young family. That club sandwich remarks smacks of gross snobbery to be honest and the worst of dear departed (sic) Celtic Tiger Ireland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

Degag wrote: »
    So you're banned from the Soccer/Golf forums for trolling and you decide to come here?

i'm not banned from anywhere dude.
    it was clear the production team were under pressure to strike some sort of gender balance throughout the competition
    newsflash - it happens on all reality tv shows

sure he could throw out some dishes but that midget girl was far better and deserved to be in the final

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭eddiem10

it was clear the production team were under pressure to strike some sort of gender balance throughout the competition

sure he could throw out some dishes but that midget girl was far better and deserved to be in the final
    Real charmer you.....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The standard throughout the entire series was very poor on those three finalists wouldn't have made it past the first round in the English version. However, it was only the first series of the show in Ireland and now that it has a much bigger profile, you'd hope the calibre of comptetitor would improve in the next series.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not currently banned, but you have a long history of bans for trolling.
    Stop making derogatory comments about the contestants or you'll be adding another ban to your record for trolling here too.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

eddiem10 wrote: »
    Real charmer you.....:mad:
    agreed .I loved Christine (as a contender obv)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Does anybody know what the contestants have been doing since the show ended??

Have any of them began working in kitchens??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

stalker alert..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

stalker alert..

Who?? me?? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

I heard somewhere that Rte are trying to prime the girl from dun laoghire for a future cooking show. Anyone know if this is true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Good girl Mary!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

So glad Mary won. She was the standout for me throughout the show.

WOO! \o/

Lulz at Brídín's line re: her husband: "He knows what he wants, he got me after all!" Does the girl have not a shred of self-awareness?

Christine was a grafter but I didn't think she was that great.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

cursai wrote: »
    I heard somewhere that Rte are trying to prime the girl from dun laoghire for a future cooking show. Anyone know if this is true.

Good God, I sincerely hope not.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,339 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

The standard throughout the entire series was very poor on those three finalists wouldn't have made it past the first round in the English version. However, it was only the first series of the show in Ireland and now that it has a much bigger profile, you'd hope the calibre of comptetitor would improve in the next series.

By the end of the process they were serving up some pretty good food by the looks of it. Not everyone is a culinary genius on the UK version either. Especially in the early rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

glasso wrote: »
    he has cooked up a storm alright. probably got a secret grind on the sly for the final!! :)

;)

Advertisement