Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a room for 2011 college year!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 elizuch

JackDoyle wrote: »
    Hey :) I'm looking for some people to move in with as well , I'm an 18 year old guy goin into first year in GMIT gonna be studying Culinary Arts, I love drinking and partying Galway is great crack I love it up there but all my friends are goin to Dublin :(
    would love to help u out but there is only one room left in out house which is twin , to share with a girl:( try glasan to find some accomondation:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 JackDoyle

elizuch wrote: »
    would love to help u out but there is only one room left in out house which is twin , to share with a girl:( try glasan to find some accomondation:)

Aw :( ok will do, can't wait for college! :) I only got my offer this mornin haha

Aw :( ok will do, can't wait for college! :) I only got my offer this mornin haha
    i cant wait too :) all ready to go , ;d just soooo nervous :( dont know anybody in my course like :(

i cant wait too :) all ready to go , ;d just soooo nervous :( dont know anybody in my course like :(

yeah it should be good crack and yeah haha same! I dunno what to expect with my course, I'm just happy to be getting out of Carlow I hate it hear haha

yeah it should be good crack and yeah haha same! I dunno what to expect with my course, I'm just happy to be getting out of Carlow I hate it hear haha
    Ehm i m sure Carlow is much better than kells , the farm town ;L haha :) ahmm, i just cant wait to head out :D

• Advertisement

Ehm i m sure Carlow is much better than kells , the farm town ;L haha :) ahmm, i just cant wait to head out :D

hahaha yeah I suppose Carlow's alri for nights out and all but I'm just sick of it haha I had started back in school and was repeating the leavin but then I got the Offer in the post just today! I'm so happy :) the thoughts of another year in school were so depressing and yeah same! Galway has the best night life!

hahaha yeah I suppose Carlow's alri for nights out and all but I'm just sick of it haha I had started back in school and was repeating the leavin but then I got the Offer in the post just today! I'm so happy :) the thoughts of another year in school were so depressing and yeah same! Galway has the best night life!
    if i wud have to go back to school i wud cry :( thank got i got my first offer yaghaayy :D cannot wait :D ;L what nites are d best to go out do ye knw ?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 UrsulaS

in Galway? ;P All nights ;P

UrsulaS wrote: »
    in Galway? ;P All nights ;P
    i already feel sorry for my liver :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭christy_weezer

il be living with 2 working lads so will not have anyone to head out with for the first week or 2 till i get to know people in me class, wheres the place to go if yer on yer own?! im doing a level 8 computer & electronics add on course btw, was in sligo before this!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shozee

hey I have started in cluain mhuire college gmit and I still havnt got any accommodation.. does any1 no of any accommadation that is still available?:)

shozee wrote: »
    hey I have started in cluain mhuire college gmit and I still havnt got any accommodation.. does any1 no of any accommadation that is still available?:)
    glasan still has rooms avaiable :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shozee

Thanks a mill.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shaunie94

is this still avaible?? im doin a childcare course?? lookin for accomadtion?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭DConway

I have a large single room available, in an apartment about two miles away from gmit. Let me know if anyone's interested!

Advertisement