Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for smaller but comparable phone to Samsung Galaxy S 2

Options
  • 11-08-2011 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm planning to get a smartphone in the next while, moving from Vodafone to Three.

I haven't had a smartphone before so it will have to be something that is reasonably straightforward, though I am generally good with gadgets & learn quickly.

I dont want a Galaxy S 2 purely because they are physically too big - everything else about them is great (good screen, touch responsive, great op system etc).

Is there anything out there that is close to the S2 in terms of speed, screen etc. but just not as big?

I have been looking at the HTC Wildfire S as my maximum acceptable size - it just doesn't seem to be half the machine internally as the S2.

Any suggestions?

Comments

Advertisement