Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

night fishing colligen

Options
  • 11-08-2011 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi all, i am hoping to get out fly fishing with my nepwhew at night for sea trout around The river colligen in dungarven next thursday night..

It will be his second time ever fly fishing at night. I want to make the experience as gud for him as possible and hopefully teach him how to cast and land a fish in the dark..

Has anybody got any good locations or beats on the colligen that would be safe enough for him as he is only 13 yrs old. and also somewhere where we may encounter some fish.

Also Im wondering can anybody give me a heads up on the tide times for next week around the colligen..

All help and suggestions welcome. PM me details as i know there is leeches on the posts snoopin for netting/poaching areas. as seen on previous posts..

Thanks so much.

Comments

Advertisement