Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing account

Options
  • 11-08-2011 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have requested my account to be closed 4 times over 4 weeks and not ONCE has anyone so much as emailed me back.

Is it even possible to close my account or do you just put that up as an option for fun?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The office is currently very busy, so delays are expected, but it will get done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

i would have thought 4 weeks would have been plenty of time to click a button.

At this stage i feel they have forgotten about my request

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

The best thing we would advise is to just sent another e-mail to hello at boards.ie requesting your account to be closed, then just don't come back. The lads in the office will get to it in time, but they're short-staffed at the moment so low-priority tasks like closing accounts will be taken care of when possible.

Unfortunately we cannot give you an estimated time for the above reason, so just don't post here again, and you can be sure they'll get around to your request sooner or later.

Marking as resolved and closing thread as explanation given.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement