Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PGDE books for sale

Options
  • 11-08-2011 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi folks, I did PGDE in Limerick & still have some of the books (mainly education & psychology modules) which I'd like to sell. All in perfect condition. I found it easier to buy them than reserving them in library etc, so if you are similarly inclined, give me a shout :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

If you're considering selling them, you should give them into the ULSU, think you just have to set up an account with them, you just write your name on the inside cover of the book with the set price, hand them and when the books are sold, the su takes a small cut of it and you keep the rest of it. Not what you may be thinking, but just a suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

What books have you got Twitter?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Twitter

Hi Sarah, sorry I haven't been back to answer your question til now...have had all sorts going on so books took a back seat! Anyway, if you're still interested, I have

Pathways Through the Junior Cycle
    Moving Up
    Curriculum & Ideology: Irish Experiences, International Perspectives
    Curriculum Matters in Ireland
    Lots of the books for psychology module (not at home to check them at the moment)

Maybe others that escape my mind right now...you looking for anything in particular?

Some of the abovementioned might be second semester, in which case they probably mean nothing to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭gruffler91

Hi there,

I am looking for psychology books.

Would love if you could post up the titles when you get a chance.

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Twitter

Hi Gruffler :)

Developmental Psychology: Childhood & Adolescence (David R. Shaffer)

Psychology (Bernstein et al)

Readings for Reflective Teaching (Pollard)

Irish Education: Its History & Structure (Coolahan)

Becoming a Critically Reflective Teacher (Brookfield)

Access to Foreign Languages (Ruane)

Routledge Encyclopedia of Language Teaching & Learning

Working Together for Positive Behaviour: A Guide for Teachers & Schools (Lyons et al)

Teachers Matter: Attracting, Developing & Retaining Effective Teachers (OECD)

Turns out I have fewer psychology ones than I thought. Sorry :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement