Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor South Pacific [US Pace] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Yes Yul dominated strategically but without Ozzy giving them the base to stay in the game throught the challenges it wouldn't have mattered! I think Ozzy deserved to win Cook Islands personally but lost it the time in the final tribal where he said "I wanna change the world" when asked what hed do with the million!

What Rob played against last year mighten have been great, but he had it locked down by winning immunity and strategically keeping the Ometepe 6 together, so in that sense he played a perfect game!

Yeah Ozzy and Yul were two super players,Yul may have dominated stategically but I still to this day think Ozzy deserved the million bucks,Penner was a legend,must watch that season again.Boston Rob did play the perfect game last season but as I must reiterate again,the opposition was the lousiest bunch of dumb asses ever!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

You can only play against whats put up infront of you? You have to take it on his merits!

Anyway back to Season 23!!

Really feel Coach could be a winner this year, Brandon is a loose cannon, doesn't have the mental game for survivor, as Russell Hantz said on twitter during the episode "When I said someone was going home, they went! Bad Move Brandon!"

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Yes Yul dominated strategically but without Ozzy giving them the base to stay in the game throught the challenges it wouldn't have mattered! I think Ozzy deserved to win Cook Islands personally but lost it the time in the final tribal where he said "I wanna change the world" when asked what hed do with the million!

What Rob played against last year mighten have been great, but he had it locked down by winning immunity and strategically keeping the Ometepe 6 together, so in that sense he played a perfect game!

I still feel Ozzy was nowhere near as good as Yul :P.

Anyway, I don't think a returning player will win this season. Ozzy may well be gone early merge, and Coach will get blindsided most likely, as he's just so naive. I feel Sophie is positioning herself well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

How do I post to that page you linked? Theres no text box, no post reply, no anything.

Sorry if this is obvious but I hate Facebook, only have an account for my archery club.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

This Hantz kid is out of his mind. They should really cut him loose. He's bad for the tribe dynamic. Replace him with Edna and they still have their 5. I think Sophie is playing a good game. She's in a good spot, seems to be strategic, and unlike most uber-booksmart people on Survivor, she seems to have a strong social game. I think her and Albert have more power in the tribe than we're being shown.

Some players getting a serious Brett-edit this season. Have Rick, Elyse or the country singer had any confessionals??

• Advertisement

Sadly Semhar has departed:(,she was really cute).Shame about the poetry and the fact she was a dismal player.Christine is deluded if she thinks she'll come back later and wreak her revenge on Coach.Detect a little bit of overconfidence in Coach.Yip Brandon is officially insane,he gives religion a bad name.His attack on the luscious Michayla was outrageous,ditto the group talk he called.Loved the way Sophie thought Brandon might think of Michyala as the "whore of Babylon"!Agreed he's ruining the group dynamic.
    Coach should keep him around,keeps all the heat off him.It's insulting to compare him with his great Uncle Russell,way smarter player!:D
    Big mistake by Ozzie,telling Keith re the idol,leaves him wide open to a blindside.
    Papa Bear was a real imbecile,running around pretending he'd an idol.Hopefully the never to improve geek will go next,he's had plenty of time to raise his game,defo a physical danger to himself.
    Yeah Sophie and Albert continue to impress,do not think I'll ever warm to RI,load of crap!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

So once again I got my predictions right (I posted them here)!!!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74534851&postcount=77

I'll post my thoughts on episode 3 over the weekend but my predictions for episode 4 are:

Winner of the dual:
    Christine

Voted out:
    Brandon from Upolu and Jim or Ozzy from Savaii (2% chance of Ozzy and 98% chance of Jim)

So far I have not been wrong!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

kingtut wrote: »
    Voted out:
    Brandon from Upolu and Jim or Ozzy from Savaii (2% chance of Ozzy and 98% chance of Jim)
    If these predictions come to pass it will make for a great episode :)

That Brandon is such a little freak, I hate people that constantly go on about religeon like that, how many times did he say the word Christian in that episode? He's a fruitcake alright.

I dont care about Sehmar going, she had nice tits but it wasn't worth it having to listen to that horrific poetry, probably the worst Ive ever heard. Her and Brandon are so cliched and fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

She had an ugly face aswell. Definition of a butter-face.

Coach is going to go far in this one. He seems to have a lot of control. If they can go into the merge with even or better numbers, he's sitting pretty. He seems to have copped on a bit this season and seems much more chilled about everything. Repeated viewings of himself on the show probably gave him a wake up call. Maybe I'm speaking too early.....but I hope so anyway.

Ozzy is making the same mistakes he made in micronesia. Trusting the wrong people. He wont make it to the merge. You heard it here first :p

• Advertisement

Woohoo so I can add one more Survivor to the list of people I have received personal messages (and answers) from :D
    Kirby wrote: »
    He wont make it to the merge. You heard it here first

Nah I said that back at post 83 :P

As I thought before the series Ozzy would be getting close to Elyse, he just cant help himself. Hard to know if can play since they dont show her confessionals. Thats not a good sign for her but it was nice of the producers to give her a new bikini :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

kingtut wrote: »
    Woohoo so I can add one more Survivor to the list of people I have received personal messages (and answers) from :D

Who's the latest? Give us the whole list - and if you've got contact information for any of them I'd love to let Russell Hantz know I think he's a legend, amongst others...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Can't imagine it'd be too hard to contact them, I'd say most are on twitter.

"Omg she said it....it must be true!" :p
    Brandon really doesn't have the head to play this game. Put the boy out of his misery and send him home.

Coach has his tribe wrapped up. They are all looking for his cue for the votes. He's actually playing the game this time. Good stuff. The fake hug was a bit much though. People generally aren't feeling too touchy feely after they get voted out.

Good episode, good challenges, good tribal council.

Who's the latest? Give us the whole list - and if you've got contact information for any of them I'd love to let Russell Hantz know I think he's a legend, amongst others...

So far...

Brandon Hantz
    Yau-man
    Stephanie Lagrossa

and the latest addition is Ashley Underwood :) sorry but it would not be fair for me to give out personal info
    Can't imagine it'd be too hard to contact them, I'd say most are on twitter.

It is harder than you think, I have been a fan from day 1 and so far I have only managed to speak to 4 of them!!!!

Thought it was a quality episode this week. I'm really enjoying the season so far. If we could just get rid of RI, all would be good! (although I have to admit, the duel was epic this week) Coach 3.0 is great. I love how he put Brandon in his place before tribal. Coach's experience showing. I'm rooting for Upolu over Savaii. They seem a more interesting group.
    I really love the immunity challenge they used this week. It's no nonsense strength and will to win. A Survivor challenge at its best. I'd love to see Ozzy taken out soon. He's boring the hell outta me.

Is anyone else delighted that water and the sea has returned? It seems to me they have been picking locations for the past few years where they can't go into the water due to dangers. Means no fishing and no water challenges.

Water challenges are always the most fun I find.

Kirby wrote: »
    Is anyone else delighted that water and the sea has returned? It seems to me they have been picking locations for the past few years where they can't go into the water due to dangers. Means no fishing and no water challenges.

Water challenges are always the most fun I find.

I agree. If they are going to re-use locations now, I wish they'd just go back to Palau for the next 2 seasons. Best location by far. Great for water challenges.

• Advertisement

Just seen the episode,yeah challenges were very good.Epic immunity challenge.Absolutely love the way Coach put Brandon in his place before tribal,do not think he was been honest.Twisting things to call out 3 people he wants to get rid of.Surely could'nt have swallowed it hook line and sinker from an individual on the chopping block.Coach is extremely impressive this season.
    Bit much Coach pulling the fake hug,rightly called for been a class one hypocrite.
    Brandon defo does not have the head for game,me thinks quite a lot like his uncle Russell,supreme manipulator.Did'nt buy those crocodile tears.
    Love the way Ozzie is cosying up to Elyse.On a much more serious note,loved the excellent bikini lines this week,sweet!:D

Elyse is gone :( and will probably be gone for good next week with Christine on a matt-like run on Redemption island. Why did she have to get mixed up with this Ozzy guy :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

I love the way they kept on calling coach.. Benjamin..Made me laugh...That immunity challenge was quite manky...and I love cochran's comment too.

Woohoo just added one more Survivor item to my large collection.

This time it is the actual buff worn by one of the contestants on the show who signed it for me and is posting it to me as we speak :)

Give us a name! Or did they ask you to keep it a secret because they've sunk so low they're selling their treasured possessions to vultures? :D

Thargor wrote: »
    Give us a name! Or did they ask you to keep it a secret because they've sunk so low they're selling their treasured possessions to vultures? :D

Ashley from Redemption Island :) We've been talking a lot lately, she's lovely :)

Oh nice, how did you get in contact with her? And wouldn't she want to keep it?

I'm facebook friends with Stephanie Valencia, also from Redemption Island, we only said hello once though, I was in love with her :(

Loved the way Christina and Stacey threw Benjamin/Coach and co under the bus,lol.No hidden immunity idol is likely to save Coach from the now precarious position he is in.
    Ditto Ozzie is in big trouble,nice blindside.Looks like he's going to sulk until he's kicked out.Christina is proving quite resilient on RI.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I hope Whitney is in it for the long haul... Don't think I've been this attracted to a Survivor until Parvati first appeared in Cook Islands...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Class Episode this was, Albert, Ozzy, Keith, Jim, Sophie, Mikayla all stepping up, challenge was class, even though Ozzy been the way he has, im still rooting for Savaii to come through, other than Albert I don't think much of Upolu, Hopefully Savaii has numbers in the merge and also Christine/Mikayla joining back from redemption with them would be awesome, dont like Coach anymore! Getting too big in his boots!

Advertisement