Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor South Pacific [US Pace] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Does anyone really think there is much of a difference between this season and last??

Returning player dominate in their alliance, rest seem to think best option is to go to the end with them, generic crazy person, and a pagoging on top of that??

I dont think there is one person who deserves to win the game in my eyes, that includes Ozzy even though im one of his biggest fans! And even hes just been the Matt of this season, minus the God talk.

Family visit due this week, see what happens! Hope Ozzy tears a new one into Cochran also

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

I was amazed this week that nobody realised how valuable Cochran is in the game!! He is the first person I would look to bring to the end as the jury will be made up of 5 or so of his old tribe mates, none of whom will give him a vote!!! They seem to be terrified to upset the status quo and make a move...

Benny its all about playing this game with honour and pride, blah blah blah.

You play a good, or semi-decent game alongside 2 goats, you should win!

Although.....Russell couldnt say that...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Just saw a preview line for tonights episode saying
    a castaway's relative crosses the line and may ruin their chances at the million dollars.

What are the odds that
    Russell is gonna be Brandons relative and will be the one causing a fuss?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

My predictions for tonight are:

Winner of the dual:
    Cochran

Winner of immunity:
    Sophie

• Advertisement

Cherry Cola regarding your spoiler about a family member:
    Russell is NOT the family member that comes to visit Brandon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

kingtut wrote: »
    Cherry Cola regarding your spoiler about a family member:
    Russell is NOT the family member that comes to visit Brandon ;)
    Yea, this is true. I have seen that spoiler but it came with who wins the dual and who got voted out ;)

Coeus wrote: »
    Yea, this is true. I have seen that spoiler but it came with who wins the dual and who got voted out ;)

My contact was not able to tell me who won the dual or got voted out but seeing as I forgot it my guess for who was voted out is:
    Rick

My contact was not able to tell me who won the dual or got voted out but seeing as I forgot it my guess for who was voted out is:
    Rick
    Fair enough. I dont have a contact but there is a guy out there on the intraweb who posts spoilers for the next episode a couple of days before the episode airs. They have been correct every week so far, although I only started looking at them after Cochrane ruined the game. I was enjoying the series too much before that to want to know what happened in advance :cool:

Bye Bye Cochrane although you did save your best challenge performance in the game for the duel. Jeff likes you so you may be back in a future series.

As for the family visit they didn't need Russell at all as the apple didnt fall too far from the tree with his bro. No surprise with Edna going as Brandon is this seasons goat. I hope the last clip from 'scenes from our next episode' is misdirection from the producers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Coeus wrote: »
    Bye Bye Cochrane although you did save your best challenge performance in the game for the duel. Jeff likes you so you may be back in a future series.

As for the family visit they didn't need Russell at all as the apple didnt fall too far from the tree with his bro. No surprise with Edna going as Brandon is this seasons goat. I hope the last clip from 'scenes from our next episode' is misdirection from the producers...

That sentence does not make sense... Russell isn't the tree - he's just another apple on the tree where his brother is also an apple... :rolleyes:

I really thought Cochran was gonna win that dual for a minute... I was rooting for him - imagine if he had won, went up against Edna in the next dual, won that, got back in the game and managed to get in to the final 3... Would've been impressive...

I think I'd like to see Coach/Ozzy/Sophie final 3... And should Ozzy fail to get back in Coach/Sophie/Albert final 3

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Now it's going to get interesting as the so called true alliance of 5 will have to take each other out,really rooting for Ozzy at this stage.Yeah Brandon's dad has probably ruined his little hypocritical christian son's chances.Justice in my book,he's a horrible excuse for a true christian,totally horrible to Edna with his need for his definition of honesty.No call for it at all,she knew she was on the chopping block,no requirement to rub it in.He makes his uncle Russell look like a saint in comparison and he was a truly great Survivor player.Agree with most,final 3 of Coach,Ozzy and Sophie or Albert.

I dont for 1 minute believe that Coach will bring Ozzy to the end with him, should he come into the game, hel have 4 votes coming his way already and IF enda is on the jury I couldnt see her giving it to an Upolu either so Ozzy would win!

Also chances are Ozzy would come back in at 5, so even if Coach did aline with him then hed still need one more vote to get over the line

What a close duel! I'm kinda gutted that
    Cochrane
    went home but oh well! I'll get his torch shipped to Ireland :) At this point I think the final two are obvious so:

My prediction for the final two:
    Sophie and Coach

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out, if
    coach brings ozzie
    to the final it will go down as one of the dumbest moves in history...

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing how this plays out, if
    coach brings ozzie
    to the final it will go down as one of the dumbest moves in history...

Benny Cake, in my opinion there is 0% chance of that scenario happening but I agree it would be a dumb move (but by no means the dumbest).

Anyone ever wonder how things would have been had Ozzy and Coach been on the opposite tribes??

Id think Ozzy would have aligned with Albert, Mikayla and Sophie, and probably brought Brandon along for the ride.

Coach on the other hand would have been in a diffucult spot, Cochran, Papa Bear, Dawn and Jim might have been on his side, but not 100%

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Anyone ever wonder how things would have been had Ozzy and Coach been on the opposite tribes??

Id think Ozzy would have aligned with Albert, Mikayla and Sophie, and probably brought Brandon along for the ride.

Coach on the other hand would have been in a diffucult spot, Cochran, Papa Bear, Dawn and Jim might have been on his side, but not 100%

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Brilliant, just returned to Ireland to a letter from Ashley Underwood from the last season of Survivor. Inside was 2 signed photos and the buff she wore on the show. Nice! :D:D:D

If anyone wants to see my extensive survivor collection let me know and I'll take photos over the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Yeah definitely take pics please, Im going to grab a replica flag from Ebay for my room for Christmas, a survivor logo flag that is not the ones the players paint when they merge.

How did you get her to give up her buff though? I dont get why a Survivor would part with it.

• Advertisement

Brilliant, just returned to Ireland to a letter from Ashley Underwood from the last season of Survivor. Inside was 2 signed photos and the buff she wore on the show. Nice! :D:D:D

If anyone wants to see my extensive survivor collection let me know and I'll take photos over the weekend!

Ashley Underwoods buff? Enjoy ;)

I was looking for something else earlier and came across this, classic stuff, major Gabon spoiler:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Do we know when Season is ending and bumper episode is on?

Old Upolo tribe driving me mad with the constant mantra of loyalty and honour (and to be honest, the constant shots of "team unity" and "prayer sessions" is a bit much). When did they think the game was going to begin? Too few of them actually playing the game (i.e. none); they're just enjoying the holiday!

🤪

Next episode 'Then There Were 5' is shown on Weds Dec 14th, then the final next Sunday the 18th, thats it, a full season gone in a blink :(

So, here is the stuff I got from Ashley (I have a lot in I'll take photos of everything as soon as I can!!!).

IMAG1780.jpg

IMAG1779.jpg

IMAG1783.jpg

IMAG1781.jpg

As you can see here the buff is clearly stretched at the top as she was wearing it as a top, big boobs hey :P

Holy crap, any chance of you flying over there and slipping her the hidden immunity idol? nApkA.gif

Seriously though how did you get to know her like that and why did she part with it?

Thargor wrote: »
    Seriously though how did you get to know her like that and why did she part with it?

Sex tape ;)

Thargor wrote: »

Well I form a bond with them and get to know them, once they realise how big of a fan I am (bigger than Cochrane in fact) they are more than happy for certain items to go to a better home.

Remember most of the contestants are not found through the regular application process but by 'talent scouts' so the majority of people on the show are not true fans, because of this the items they have mean f*ck all to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Remember most of the contestants are not found through the regular application process but by 'talent scouts' so the majority of people on the show are not true fans, because of this the items they have mean f*ck all to them.

I find this tidbit of information rather disappointing. I mean I know there are alot of "seeking fame" contestants and I accepted that as a given.....its just a let down to know that some of them didn't even bother applying. :(

I kind of though this show was above that and had slightly more class than other fake reality shows. In hindsight it is a Mark Burnett show so maybe I was being foolish.

• Advertisement

The God nonsense in this seasons survivor was taken to a whole new level tonight..
    Brandon showed incredibility niavity and even though Albert survived tonight, he will never get the jury votes to win the million. If Ozzy can get back in the game it's his to lose...

Advertisement