Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House tunes in cork

Options
  • 11-08-2011 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

What clubs/pubs have house and techno nights in cork??

I'm more interested in house,tech house and minimal nights, not so much electro
    and deffinetely not that commercial ****e you get in havanahs. anyone have any input??

stuff like this http://soundcloud.com/billymcgaley/bmg-live-from-club-bodega

cheers for any input :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Well Cork is the right place anyway.

GoDeep is the last Saturday of the month in The Pav.

In fact most saturdays have house/tecchy stuff on saturdays.

An Realt Dearg has a house night every now and then.

Roundy Rhythms in The Roundy is another monthly gig.

I think the back room of The Bowery has a house monthly as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Suas bar usually have some good house DJ's, nothing better than kicking back on the rooftop bar with a cold beer listening to some good music!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭iliketeaandcake

Liquid Lounge used to be a great spot, I havent heard about anything going on there in a while though.
    A friend of mine was playing at a new pub called the Brandy (I think it's past the LV on the top of MacCurtain St) last week. Mostly techo, bit of dubstep etc will probably be a regular thing.
    Sorry, I have to say here that Suas has one of the most awful atmospheres I have ever come across in a pub in Cork. Nice balcony though!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ohemgeez

Iv been to suas before and it was pure filthy electro ****e, and everyone in there seemed to be right proper tossers too.

Are there any club nights that get started up on week days when all the students get back to CiT and UCC??

Advertisement