Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair Salons near Kilkee

• 11-08-2011 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Can anyone suggest Hair Salon in or near Kilkee?????
    Going to a Wedding in Spanish Point soon and i am staying in Kilkee the night before.
    Internet search throws back a few, which are all shut down now.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

you should get more info here. :)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Sabrielle

I've had a curly blowdry at Monument's hair and beauty in Kilrush and would recommend, they are also good for makeup if you're having it done for the wedding. I've also been to White Horses Spa in Doonbeg, they are competent there don't have the best attitude towards customers. Kilrush is 15 minute drive from Kilkee and Doonbeg is 20 minutes. Somebody from the area might come back with something closer to your hotel in Kilkee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 absolutely abbie

Thanks so much for your suggestions... I finally found a place in Quilty... Which is near the hotel in Spanish point we're stayin in...

Advertisement