Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help contacting UK company

Options
  • 11-08-2011 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I could use someone's assistance here. I need to ring a company in the Uk about having may watch fixed and i cant get through to them at all. The number is 08444 123 ****. I have tried +44, 0044 etc and nothing is happening.

does anyone have any ideas as id like to get this sorted as soon as possible, wrecking the head etc. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Are you dropping the first 0 of the number before you add the +44? Also 0844 numbers are so-called NGN's or Non Geographic Numbers, and I don't think there's actually any guarantee that they'll be accessible from abroad, and if they do, what you'll be charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭muffinhead

Enter the 0844 number on this site:

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

It should provide you with a regular UK landline number to call which will be cheaper than the 0844 number as some providers charge this number at UK mobile rates.

Advertisement