Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a coach only for few weeks...

Options
  • 11-08-2011 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

hey guys
    We are trying to arrange some sport activities where I work in order to improve our team building.
    Basically we need someone with experience to give us 5 lessons about the fundamentals of basketball , just once a week for 30-45 mins (in Citywest on Thursday - from 5,30 to 7pm)
    So our idea is to have a couch to come in and do like 30 minutes on the rules and basics (drillling, shooting, defending...) , then we can play for the last hour under his supervision.
    The group involved would be of 15 to 20 people, the level of my colleagues is pretty basic, so we would start from scratch although few of us play regurarly.

could anyone of you helping me with that? preferably someone with experience in coaching kids as we play at a "beginner" level.

tnx

Advertisement