Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Migraine Aura?

Options
  • 11-08-2011 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

This has been happening now since the summer of 2008 I always know when one of these "episodes" is going to start. I will suddenly see or hear something that makes me remember very vividly something that has happened before (like deja vu). At the same time, my heart starts beating faster, I feel like I'm about to pass out, and I feel very nauseous. While this is happening, I feel like I can't go on with what I was doing or interact with those around me. I just feel like i have to concentrate on what is happening so it will stop. Only two people have seen me when this happens and both have had the same reaction. They ask me if I'm ok. My husband says that I look like I'm confused or out of it. Sometimes after these episodes are finally done, I feel out of it or disoriented for a few days. For example, the other night it was happening during the night when I was trying to sleep and in the morning when I woke up I felt sort of confused and didn't know what to do with myself. I wanted to just go back to sleep but couldn't. Also, I had a headache the whole day.

I know I need to see a doctor and get this figured once and for all. I do feel somewhat better knowing that I am not the only one who suffers from this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

James, you really need to see a doctor about this. thee are other things it could be besides migraine.

I'm gonna close this for now. when you have a diagnosis please do come back and post in the relevant thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement