Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEG Batteries

Options
  • 11-08-2011 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

First is a JG Works 8.4v 1100mAh battery (tamiya) for €10euros + P&P

Second is a Firefox 9.6v 1500mAh crane type battery (tamiya) for €20euros + P&P

Third is a Firefox 9.6v 2300mAh crane type battery (tamiya) for €25euros + P&P

Last & not least are two(2) boxed G&P 9.6v 2300mAh crane type batteries (deans or tamiya) for €30euros each + P&P

All the above items are in working order with no known damage or missing parts, black tape is on some of these batteries to prevent damage

These items can be posted or collected, will accept Cash, Paypal & Postal Orders

All offers & deals for multiple items will be considered

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Concert Guy

Hey dude

Last & not least are two(2) boxed G&P 9.6v 2300mAh crane type batteries (deans or tamiya) for €30euros each ill take these off you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Hey dude

Last & not least are two(2) boxed G&P 9.6v 2300mAh crane type batteries (deans or tamiya) for €30euros each ill take these off you

Deal & to pm's :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Concert Guy

hey dude

ill take the two of these off you
    "two(2) boxed G&P 9.6v 2300mAh crane type batteries (deans or tamiya) for €30euros ill pm you if you agree

hey dude

ill take the two of these off you
    "two(2) boxed G&P 9.6v 2300mAh crane type batteries (deans or tamiya) for €30euros ill pm you if you agree

Accepted & pm sent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭spartan5397

will take the JG Works 8.4v 1100mAh battery (tamiya) for €10euros + P&P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

Whats the best you could do on the two firefox batteries? did you buy these recently on here? If deal falls through on the g&p i will take them also if the price is right ;)

will take the JG Works 8.4v 1100mAh battery (tamiya) for €10euros + P&P

Offer accepted & to pm's :D

dbuck8 wrote: »
    Whats the best you could do on the two firefox batteries? did you buy these recently on here? If deal falls through on the g&p i will take them also if the price is right ;)

If you were taking both of them I'd include registered post for the asking price on both of these items, have had them for awhile & never used them

Noted for second on the G&P Batteries, collection has been arranged with Concert Guy for later today & will post what happens

Also are you taking both Firefox Batteries?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Second is a Firefox 9.6v 1500mAh crane type battery (tamiya) for €20euros + P&P

You wouldn't be interested in trading this for a 1500 mha 9.6v firefox stick battery?

richieffff wrote: »
    You wouldn't be interested in trading this for a 1500 mha 9.6v firefox stick battery?

Is that the battery you got with the UMP you beat me to Richie?

• Advertisement

Is that the battery you got with the UMP you beat me to Richie?

Yep, I have 2 8.4v for it anyway so I'd like another battery for my HK416.

richieffff wrote: »
    Yep, I have 2 8.4v for it anyway so I'd like another battery for my HK416.

Would love to help you out here & don't have an AEG that takes a stick type battery, now Concert Guy just agreed to buy a DE UMP without a battery so maybe he's looking for one for that AEG

He's got some bits & mite trade, apart from that I'm out of ideas on this one mate :cool:

Would love to help you out here & don't have an AEG that takes a stick type battery, now Concert Guy just agreed to buy a DE UMP without a battery so maybe he's looking for one for that AEG

He's got some bits & mite trade, apart from that I'm out of ideas on this one mate :cool:

No bother cheers :D
    I said I'd try my luck

Anyone after batteries?

Would u take 40 for them both and regular post would b ok?

Would u take 40 for them both and regular post would b ok?

I only send items via registered post, its a policy & not personal mate ;)

The asking price for both Firefox batteries is €45euros in total, registered post will cost about €7euros if not more so you would be getting them for less anyway

Its fair & the best I can do :)

so how much all together so? are the g&p batteries gone?

so how much all together so? are the g&p batteries gone?

Total via Paypal is €47euros for the two Firefox batteries with registered post included, the G&P's are due for collection at about 16:00 / 4pm today

If they are not collected, you will be the first to know mate

To pm's if this is acceptable :)

All the items on this thread are now sold, Mod's when you get a chance could you please mark this thread as sold

Many thanks to all :)

Advertisement