Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC HD2 Is it similar to HTC Desire

• 11-08-2011 9:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

ok. im slightly cnfused from watching videos of the htc hd2 on yourtube.

I have the Desire and Im gonna get a HTC HD2. tell me this...

The phone is runnning Android. so is it similare to using the desire. as in,, when i switch on the phone,, its a complete running system. can it

make calls
    text
    check pictures
    app store
    connect to wifi
    connect to my cellular data

and do everything it is meant to..

IM confused :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Package wrote: »
    ok. im slightly cnfused from watching videos of the htc hd2 on yourtube.

I have the Desire and Im gonna get a HTC HD2. tell me this...

The phone is runnning Android. so is it similare to using the desire. as in,, when i switch on the phone,, its a complete running system. can it

make calls
    text
    check pictures
    app store
    connect to wifi
    connect to my cellular data

and do everything it is meant to..

IM confused :(

I have an old HD2 here and I used to run Android on it and it works perfectly. You can do everything you can on the HD2 running Android as you can on any other similarly spec'ed Android phone. You can purchase anything from the App store.

You can also install WP7 on the HD2 and it runs just as good as any WP7 phone. Thats whats on my HD2 at the moment. :D

There's a bloke on here who goes by the name of evolutionqy7, he also had a HD2 and must have installed most of the Android roms on it so he'd be a good person to ask to get more info.

The HD2 has to be the easiest phone to Flash as well, its a legend of a phone. Head over to XDA's HTC HD2 forum for Everything you need to know.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=531

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

thaks very much my friend, very helpful

Advertisement