Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost xbox pad

Options
  • 11-08-2011 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey guys my mate left a pad belonging to me behind yesterday. White wireless pad but the battery case is off a black controller, anyone pick it up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Nutrient is currently holding onto it.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

Hey guys my mate left a pad belonging to me behind yesterday. White wireless pad but the battery case is off a black controller, anyone pick it up?

Yh sumbody has it, think we triedto hand it in to the xgc thinking it was theres, i presume they didnt take it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

Cheers guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Darachnid

Yeah I seen a Piebald controller near the console to the left of the ones we were renting and handed it back to the group before I left. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

It's cool i got your pad

btw Voa, did people not leave fivers at the last casuals?

I never got €10 back from one of the consoles I had a deposit on

I got 5 off somebody cause they had to leave early

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

I got money aye, but I only sorted it out at the very end of casuals. I think you and 2gen are owed money, there should be enough for the both of you.

Really though, the onus is on you to pick up 15 quid when you take the deposit out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Voa wrote: »
    I got money aye, but I only sorted it out at the very end of casuals. I think you and 2gen are owed money, there should be enough for the both of you.

Really though, the onus is on you to pick up 15 quid when you take the deposit out.

Cheers, I'll keep that in mind

Advertisement