Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training room in Clonmel wanted immediately

Options
  • 11-08-2011 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi
    I am looking for a training room for 6hrs during the weekend in Clonmel Saturday Preferably
    Tried Raheen,Resource Center Minella and Park and no go!!
    Is there any other venues I could Use ????????????????????????????/
    If so could you please notify me as I am desperate to secure a place#

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

What size space are you looking for ?? what kind of training, then maybe we could advise you better.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Have you tried using the hall or court at Clonmel Town's Indoor Hall, I know they have a training room that is often used for Kickboxing during the week but its always empty on the weekends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 kickin king

what hall is that ?
    do you know if these halls will have tables and chairs and will fit 30 2 40 people

could if have the numbers of any of these locations

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

OP, give some details! You say training so some people think you mean sport or fitness I guess. Since you mentioned table and chairs I think it means you want to do give a course in something with people sitting down etc. Is it this weekend? today? Or is it for every saturday? Across from the railway there is some place that runs courses so I think they have a whiteboard and a typical classroom set up. Not sure if they would be willing to hire the facilities out to you. Can't remember if you said the Minella but I guess that would be a bit expensive.Hearns hotel maybe? Hope you find a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Mulcahy House the headquarters of Saint Vincent de Paul (located near the Quays) has large rooms which they let out for. 052 61 23878.

• Advertisement
Advertisement