Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Wedding Ring Liffey Valley - dated 15-12-10 15/12/10

Options
  • 11-08-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭

Found Engraved Wedding Ring 15-12-10 15/12/10 - I think its a wedding ring anyway - Its also engraved with a name - IM not gonna give the name as its the only way i have to confirm the original owner - Anyone know anything give me message and we can hook up!

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

liamtech wrote: »
    Found Engraved Wedding Ring 15-12-10 15/12/10 - I think its a wedding ring anyway - Its also engraved with a name - IM not gonna give the name as its the only way i have to confirm the original owner - Anyone know anything give me message and we can hook up!

Shame on you trying to hook up with someone married :D

Seriously though fair play to ya...I'm probably asking the obvious, but you have left your details with the L/Valley information desk (or was it inside the shopping centre?) as the person may not use public forums boards, and will probably retrace their footsteps? Hope they find you, and their ring...good on you for trying to find the owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Gavinsfc

As I've suggested in other threads, search the name on facebook could be an idea. Could be a longshot since you don't now what they look like but someone who is like 12 wouldn't be married.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

I'd second leaving your details with the shopping centre. If It was me that had lost the ring and I was retracing my footsteps the Liffey valley would be my first port of call to see if it had been handed in.
    Certainly leave your details with them!
    Might also be worth putting an ad in the Herald.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

contact the security office in liffey valley and let them know in case the owner contacts them

Advertisement