Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard of hearing.

Options
  • 11-08-2011 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Im hard of hearing and on a bill contract and I feel its a little costly per month. Can o2/vodafone/meteor or emobile offer a deal like more txt instead of minutes? I dont make calls and want to stay as a bill pay as its suits me better. Appreciate any help. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

How much is your current bill? Three have flexi units, which can be either text or calls, up to you how you use them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

A 30-day SIM only Three FlexiFix account maybe?

€15 each month gets you 60 any network voice minutes and 3,000 any network texts.
    If you need more usage then you just top-up.
    In terms of the number of texts to any network you get on a billpay style contract, that is without a doubt the largest allowance you will receive in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

You'd really have to analyse your bill and see do you use one network more than another. Most of mine are O2 for example. Also do you data or txts or any phone calls. Then find the plan that suits your usage. Because different plans and network suit different people better. So no one can answer your question without knowing your usage.

Advertisement