Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for City on the 28th

Options
  • 11-08-2011 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey folks, fairly new(well brand new:) to the boards here. My name is john from Kildare and for once i have what u may call a ticket conundrum...its my dad's 60th in a couple of weeks. he's a lifelong supporter(a gift probably like most of us here,he has passed down to me) Myself and my sister were on the site last thursday morning trying to get tickets to send himself and mam over to the lane as a present. Of course in our excitement to get tickets through lack of communication we got 4:owell better too many than none at all i guess:) problem is im away the wknd of the game and no one else is able to go over...the 2 tics i got are in the west stand lower tier in block 16 and they were going at 70 sterling each. i thought goin to a supporters group like this would be the best way to pass them on to another supporter. is anyone aware of anyone who needs the tickets?? dad said he'd try to sell them when he got over there but i dont want him walkin round like that and havin to worry when he should be takin in the atmosphere and enjoying his first trip to the lane.
    jus shows how lucky it was we didnt get tickets to the toffees game. such a disaster isnt it??woulda been a perfect time to play them too....very shaky starters and they wouldnt have fancied comin to the lane.

Would be delighted if anyone out there needs the tickets,

all the best,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

Go to the ticket section of the Spurs website and log in. I think they have a 'Sell Tickets' option somewhere around there. Might have some luck that way maybe? And it could all be done electronically so shouldnt be too much hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 theboss1978

Great thinking Thudd, thanks for the swift reply. I remember seeing something like that. Probably make much more sense if it goes straight back onto the card. I was thinkin of asking if anyone needed them if the game is sold out but i see there might still be tickets available for it anyhow for people to get their hands on:) thanks for ur help:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I think they take the tickets back, and if they sell them you get back around 75% of their value.

If they don't sell them, you get nothing

I imagine for a high profile game like this one, the club would have no problem shifting them for you.

hey folks, still have these tickets for the city game, i see its still not sold out. Does anyone know how easy it would be to sell them on the day??was trying to see if i could sell them back to the club even at 75%of the price but realise that if the club cant sell them they will just go to waste. would really appreciate any feedback anyone has....disappointing tonight. right up until half time and up til the hour mark i thought we looked good for a point at least. Utd jus stepped it up another gear though. lets hope for better on sunday...

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

hey folks, still have these tickets for the city game, i see its still not sold out. Does anyone know how easy it would be to sell them on the day??was trying to see if i could sell them back to the club even at 75%of the price but realise that if the club cant sell them they will just go to waste. would really appreciate any feedback anyone has....disappointing tonight. right up until half time and up til the hour mark i thought we looked good for a point at least. Utd jus stepped it up another gear though. lets hope for better on sunday...

You may well be able to shift them over there in some of the pubs around the ground. you could try the bricklayers or the bell and hare. Doormen on pub or barman may know if anyone was asking about tickets - make it clear you are not touting them.

Could try and Coach and Horses too - Ronan if you are on think Steve or any of the lads would want these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Hey lads, thanks a million again for all your help with this. You've been a really great help and il give that facebook forum a shot. Jesus you'd never think it would be a bad thing having too many tickets for the super spurs:o Killing me that i can't go over myself, would be a great occasion to share with the old man:)

Advertisement