Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo family pass

Options
  • 11-08-2011 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Quick question

I'm thinking of buying a family pass for the Zoo.Would I need ID every time went?I was hoping to split the price with a friend and just share the pass between our two family's.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Not allowed (but when I go, I hold up the pass and no one even looks at it !)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭groomek

Not allowed (but when I go, I hold up the pass and no one even looks at it !)

When u got ur pass i presume they told u ID was required every visit.Have they ever asked you for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

They have your photo on the pass now, so that is the I.D.

You can split the membership between two people though, so you can get two cards, with both your picture on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

My photo is on it. But the guy never looked at it. I dont think it was ever looked at closely.

It could have been a penguin bar I was holding. I just waved it at him and walked on with the family.

I was legit though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I know somebody that has used their friend's pass and it's never checked. According to them, mind.

• Advertisement
Advertisement