Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soul music

• 11-08-2011 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Quick one - is there anywhere in Dublin that plays good old school soul, Motown etc on a Saturday night?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 limerickman76

I'm really getting in to rythem and soul music. Can anyone help me expand my taste bus.

What would you consider the all time best soul songs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

I'm really getting in to rythem and soul music. Can anyone help me expand my taste bus.

What would you consider the all time best soul songs.

This is a six year old thread. It would be best for you to start a new one of your own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

I like a bit of Motown and Northern Soul. I love the song The Night by The Four Seasons. I always wanted to go to a Northern Soul night but never really looked into it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 limerickman76

Rigsby wrote: »
    This is a six year old thread. It would be best for you to start a new one of your own.

sorry I thought I'd started a new thread. Boards isn't so mobile friendly after al :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement