Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Sauer P226 Pistol Mags

Options
  • 12-08-2011 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Here are two(2) Green Gas Tokyo Marui P226 Pistol Mags, they are leak free & in good condition for €20euros each + P&P

They can be used in other makes / brands of P226 (KJW, KJ Works, etc) & have full Sig Sauer markings / trades on them, both mags are in working order with no known damage or missing parts

These items can be posted or collected, will accept Cash, Paypal & Postal Orders

All offers & deals for multiple items will be considered

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Anyone looking for P226 mags?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭DickieClare007

yeah i would buy 1 mag would be able to come to dublin im and is it leak free

yeah i would buy 1 mag would be able to come to dublin im and is it leak free

As stated they are both leak free & I'll be in Dublin City next Thu, how does that sound?

Still available, just say the word :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

i know youre a retailer but would you swap the one with the scrapes for a 229 mag i was given one mistakenly for a p226 mag and i need one bad ( the mag is in the same cosmetic condition as the 226 mag and in full working order and leak free

• Advertisement

need a aeg wrote: »
    i know youre a retailer but would you swap the one with the scrapes for a 229 mag i was given one mistakenly for a p226 mag and i need one bad ( the mag is in the same cosmetic condition as the 226 mag and in full working order and leak free

We're a team of Airsofters who buy & sell our kit together, its called team work not retail & would really appreciate if people asked before making statements that are not true

About your request:

Three months ago I'd of said yes & since then we bought some P229 mags new so are not looking for more, would be happy to help you & can not as I would have to swap yours for another mag anyway

If you would like to buy one or two of these mags you are welcome to do so, if that is not to your liking, hopefully you find what your looking for & we wish you all the best

sorry dont have any cash atm and my mistake i thought you were south east airsoft limited. i should have asked first sorry

sorry dont have any cash atm and my mistake i thought you were south east airsoft limited. i should have asked first sorry

No problem & have a look through our wanted threads, there are a couple of things we're looking for & if you have one or more of them then we maybe able to workout a deal

How's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

If both mags are still available then I offer asking, €40 for both (2) mags. I have no interest in a single mag.

I would look to meet up with you when you are up in Dublin next Thursday to complete transaction. I work in Clonskeagh and would be passing through city center around 17:00 ish

PM me if this is acceptable

If both mags are still available then I offer asking, €40 for both (2) mags. I have no interest in a single mag.

I would look to meet up with you when you are up in Dublin next Thursday to complete transaction. I work in Clonskeagh and would be passing through city center around 17:00 ish

They are both still available, your the first to offer asking & to pm's :D

• Advertisement

do you by any chance have any shottys for sale ? :)

do you by any chance have any shottys for sale ? :)

Wish I did, we've been after a good one for ages now :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭crowther106

Wish I did, we've been after a good one for ages now :rolleyes:

if you have the pistol for sale i could so a swap?

if you have the pistol for sale i could so a swap?

I'm interested & do you have info + pics of what you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭crowther106

I'm interested & do you have info + pics of what you have?

i have a WELL 1 joule sniper perfect wuality never used in a skirmish im based in waterford also??

i have a WELL 1 joule sniper perfect wuality never used in a skirmish im based in waterford also??

Cheers for the offer & we're not in to the sniper thing so wishing all the best :)

These mags have been sold & delivered

Many thanks

Advertisement