Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennel

• 12-08-2011 1:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am looking to buy a kennel for a very small dog. Where would be best place to look in Limerick in terms of price and quality. Have been to woodies and pet mania. Anyone suggest anywhere else or are they the best options?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

I bought mine ages ago from the co-op in annacotty but not sure if they still do them.

I think there is a guy in limerick who has a business selling them - I think he's based near the crescent shopping centre, he drives a black pick up and you often see him with ones on the back of it. sorry don't have more info but maybe someone else does??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

I think that man with the kennels is at the market some times? I've definitely seen him selling them on the street, could have been the French Market though during Riverfest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Try to go with the city petshops.

Paws and Claws in Foxs Bow defo have them

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

There is a fella out Caherconlish way I bought one off last summer, it's holding up really well despite my dogs attempts to destroy it, it was good value and quality (pressure treated chiplate) and he delivered. I can dig out his number if you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Coop in Annacotty is long gone. Dunnes on the Childers road were doing the plastic ones cheap something like €50 euro.

• Advertisement

Was at the market this morning and spotted a guy selling them. He was set up near Mollys pub. No idea on prices or anything but the quality of them looked great. He had a few different sizes too. Be worth a trip in next saturday morning. You may get one a good price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

i got a wooden one in maxi zoo 6weeks ago for 80e thats a large one the medeium was 70 and a small 55e great prices and great helpful staff 2 :) my doggie got loads of treats :) lol give tem a go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I bought some Dog Kennels to give some Cats that I feed Shelter.
    Picked up 2 of these a few years back and they were great.

http://www.zooplus.ie/shop/dogs/dog_houses_flaps/dog_houses/woody/129913

Frees shipping to Ireland.

~B

Advertisement