Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When Are Points Updated

• 12-08-2011 2:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what date or around what timeframe CAO points are updated for next year? Not too sure, thought I'd ask. Sorry if it's been answered, couldn't find an existing thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Do you mean the ones that are published in the prospectus'/CAO website for next year? They will go on 2011's figures which are released on Monday the 22nd of August. They will give you an idea of what the points will be like for 2012 but they won't be officially published until August next year.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

LC points are never released until the day of first round offers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Do you mean the ones that are published in the prospectus'/CAO website for next year? They will go on 2011's figures which are released on Monday the 22nd of August. They will give you an idea of what the points will be like for 2012 but they won't be officially published until August next year.

Ah I see. Sorry, I thought they were set in stone from early, my bad.

Thanks!

Advertisement