Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCAS - Points question?

• 12-08-2011 2:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭

Just wondering, you know how all the Irish colleges you've applied to automatically get your results when they come out, and then decide whether to accept you or not?

Well, do the colleges you've applied to via UCAS get your points automatically sent to them also? Or do you need to somehow send your results to them?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I think they do. I had a conditional offer with Herriot-Watt in Edinburgh to do Actuarial Science which changed to unconditional after the results came out, without me doing anything.

In fact, it didn't even give me the option to accept it, it seemed that it automatically enrolled me into the program, because I got a welcome to Herriot-Watt pack in the post - I rang them to tell them I was taking my CAO offer! (which probably wasn't necessary,but I thought it's best not to hold up a place that somebody else might want!)

Advertisement