Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving with no Tax and Insurance!! Help :)

Options
  • 12-08-2011 9:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hiya, I have a quick question regarding driving with no tax and Insurnace. I have this friend a Slovakian guy who was reported for driving with no tax and insurance (silly idiot). The Traffic guards were waiting for him when he came home from work and took the car off him. The insurance was up by 3 months and the tax i imagine was up by longer. He gave the car up no problem, he said it was going for scrap anyway as he was doing up a new car . and that he only drove the mile to work andback every day. I was just wondering what sort of punishment will he get, as in penalty points and disqualification or penalty points and a fine. He has a full time job driving a van so losing the licence would be terrible. Just to confirm, i don't condone driving this way and if he wasn't my mate , I would lock him up and throw away the key LOL Thanks Jane :-)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Aside from being off-topic for the N&F forum, as per site wide rules, we can't allow legal advice or discussion of ongoing court cases. Your friend needs to seek proper legal advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement