Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBA? Smurfit or Trinity?

Options
  • 12-08-2011 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

Firstly I'm aware that similar questions have been asked on Boards in the past, but I'm also aware that college stats/rankings and perceptions are always changing.

I am currently considering doing an MBA as part of a career change (I have been working in creative advertising for 7/8 years). I have no specific idea of what I would like to change to at the moment but I would hope that this qualification would give me an all-round grounding in business so that more options would be open to me in the future. It would also hopefully help me to assess my strengths and weaknesses, giving me a better idea of what I would be suited to.

I am looking at Smurfit or Trinity (I have a BA and my GMAT score is sufficient for both).

So... is investing in an MBA a good or a bad idea?

And... which is currently the stronger programme - Smurfit or Trinity? Some people say Smurfit is way better, some say Trinity.

Any advice/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement