Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannon job cuts

• 12-08-2011 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Just heard <snip> a company in Shannon how announced they have lost a contract and up to 50 people possibly will be made redundant.
    Seems a-bit odd considering they were announcing additional jobs not so long ago.
    :(

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've edited the name of the company from the thread, please supply a link to the story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

I know what company u are talking about, they did lose a huge contract but no redundancies at the moment. They are trying to get more contracts and the staff that were dealing with that contract are been re deployed around the company to work on different things!

The rumours before the meeting were 150 redundancies but they were unfounded, for how long i dont know!!!

Advertisement