Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wilting tomato plant leaves

Options
  • 12-08-2011 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests the leaves on my tomato plants are wilting with some turning a yellowish colour and the plants don't look great as a result.

But in saying that they are producing tomatoes and the biggest would be about the size of a ping-pong ball.

I Have only being watering them. I did get feed alright but haven't put any on seeing as there were tomatoes growing.

Is this a problem, if so what can I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭The Garden Shop

BullBauld wrote: »
    As the title suggests the leaves on my tomato plants are wilting with some turning a yellowish colour and the plants don't look great as a result.

But in saying that they are producing tomatoes and the biggest would be about the size of a ping-pong ball.

I Have only being watering them. I did get feed alright but haven't put any on seeing as there were tomatoes growing.

Is this a problem, if so what can I do?
    Your Toms sound like they are hungry. As a general rule feed weekly after the plant has set its first truss for fruit with high content potash feed this should help.best of kuck.

Advertisement