Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Design Course

Options
  • 12-08-2011 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here been on any web design courses or know of any good ones in Cork either online or whichever not bothered

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Online: lynda.com 25euros per month. Great for rapidly learning html and css.

Courses: Fas do a web design course. Other than that you may have to research a lot of design and colour theory.

Best way to learn though is after you have learned html and css then create a site that you think is brilliant then put it up on a design forum for critism and sit back and watch it get torn apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

St. Johns do a two year web authoring course.

C.I.T. started a web development course a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭UpCork

I am interested in doing an evening class in web design - I know that College of Commerce do an 8 or 10 week (can't remember which ) course for beginners and I think in the next term you can then do the advanced one or Stiofan Naofa do one as well -that's much dearer but looks like you do more.

Anyone done either of these courses and can offer insight? That would be fab thanks

Advertisement