Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RPSI event Sunday August 28th

• 12-08-2011 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

It seems the RPSI is operating a charter train for Trinity College alumni on August 28th, from Pearse to Mullingar and back. Just thought I'd post this up here in case anyone wants to photograph it.
    Join TCD alumni and friends aboard the ‘Trinity Express’

A steam train trip has been organised from Pearse Station to Mullingar, Co Westmeath on Sunday 28 August as part of the Trinity Alumni Reunion Weekend.
    The trip will include a visit to Belvedere House, Gardens and Park with lunch in the Courtyard Café.

Date: Sunday 28 August 2011
    Time: Train departs Pearse Station at 10.00am to return at 18.00pm.
    Price: Adults €60, children €20 (includes train, lunch and coach transfers to and from Belvedere House)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,251 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Jehuty42 wrote: »
    It seems the RPSI is operating a charter train for Trinity College alumni on August 28th, from Pearse to Mullingar and back. Just thought I'd post this up here in case anyone wants to photograph it.

Niles or my good self will post up path details when we have them to hand. As it is 186 heading the service so you can expect a slow leisurely trip and the odd delay as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

Niles or my good self will post up path details when we have them to hand. As it is 186 heading the service so you can expect a slow leisurely trip and the odd delay as well :)

And as it's on the Sligo line a crossing at just about anywhere it can be done.

Advertisement