Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

healthy eating section

Options
  • 12-08-2011 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

i was just wondering if there is any section on boards for healthy eating ideas and recipes.
    if you are like me and love your food but are struggling with the weight or trying to loose a few pounds, then i think a healthy section would be a good idea. maybe a sub-forum like there is for the cooking club where people can post their low-fat/low-calorie/low-carb recipes would be a great idea.

just throwing it out there.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

A separate sub-forum is certainly not going to be a runner. Not in Food & Drink anyway. I think that the Nutrition & Diet forum may be what you are looking for.

But if you wish to start a thread in the Cooking & Recipies forum for 'healthy' recipes - fire away. Please note that it should be for recipes only. Discussion of what people consider to be 'healthy' should be taken up in Nutrition & Diet.

Moving to Feedback.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

well thats what i was thinking, just having somewhere that people could post their low/fat/carb recipes or meal ideas.
    but i guess you are right it would turn into a thread about what you should eat or not eat when on a diet.

Advertisement