Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sponsor me! 26 County Cycle Challenge

• 12-08-2011 2:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

On 3rd and 4th of September 2011, I will take part in a fund-raising 26 County Cycle Challenge Relay in aid of the Good Morning Drogheda service. I am writing to request your sponsorship for this event.
    You may donate now via PayPal or just send me a cheque. Please contribute as much as you can.

The challenge is a non-stop 1000km circuit around the country. The cycle will take place over 22 stages, visiting the 26 counties. There will be 4 teams of 8 - 12 people riding per stage, before handing off to the next team for the next stage. The first stage starts from Drogheda, at 6 am on the 3rd September, with the final stage finishing at approx 6 pm on Sunday 4th September. The total distance for each cyclist will be approx 250 kms over the two days.

The Good Morning Drogheda project is intended to provide daily telephone contact for elderly people in a bid to address issues like loneliness and isolation.

http://www.drogheda-independent.ie/news/good-morning-drogheda-offers-a-friendly-voice-2631237.html

Please donate now

If you wish to send a cheque, please PM me for address details.

You can keep an eye on my training progress too...

Thanks for reading...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Thanks to boardsies for donations already received...

Ahem. Sponsor me, sponsor me...

Read up thread for info...

Up to €530 so far. €85 of that from boardsies (you know who you are...)

Anybody want to push it a bit higher?...

Donate now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

well done Cdaly, thats brilliant!! I though I was going good at about 400. Remind me to buy you a drink on the spin :)

Advertisement