Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Repeats

• 12-08-2011 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

hey just wondering if the august repeats are harder or easier than the original. im in the 1st business dept in ait

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

Why would they be easier or harder ?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

They're about the same difficulty, as they always are...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

How hard or how easy they are depends on how well you study for them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭minion35

It can depend on the lecturer ... a certain headband wearing member of the engineering department is known to have much easier repeat exams :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

minion35 wrote: »
    It can depend on the lecturer ... a certain headband wearing member of the engineering department is known to have much easier repeat exams :p
    Sure he probably won't even look at them when he's correcting them. Everyone gets 70% even if they failed :D

• Advertisement

minion35 wrote: »

wow spiting it now that im not going to AIT :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ronin182

in all the years i spent in college i always found the repeats to be MUCH easier. a relaxed approach to exams, as you must have ad the first time round, is the best way to get through it. i only spent 6 years getting my 3-year diploma.

ronin182 wrote: »
    in all the years i spent in college i always found the repeats to be MUCH easier. a relaxed approach to exams, as you must have ad the first time round, is the best way to get through it. i only spent 6 years getting my 3-year diploma.

6 years, hey ? But at least you had a cruisy time

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭minion35

Some people can't afford to do this, and it seems to be bad advice to give to any student.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

It should only take 3 years to do your 3-year diploma if you did it right.

Study regularly, don't cram, its less stress and pressure on yourself if you spread your workload out evenly over a few months at least

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ronin182

It should only take 3 years to do your 3-year diploma if you did it right.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fight, Fight, Fight

Advertisement