Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meetmums - Website for parent and toddler groups

• 12-08-2011 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am working on a new website aimed for parents and anyone child minding in Ireland. It will offer parents a chance to meet other parents within their area and help them avoid the isolation that can happen when you have a child.

One of the aspects of the site will be a comprehensive list of parent and toddler groups in Ireland with descriptions and Google map location. Many of the groups we found though the different county childcare committee websites don’t exist anymore so we thought to ask here, anyone who attends to a baby or parent and toddler group ( or if you run one yourself!) to PM me with details of the group so I can contact them.

We feel that these groups are a very important service to the community and they deserve more online exposure so more people can find out about them.

If you know of any parent and baby/toddler group or want to know more about the website feel free to PM me.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Just a note that this was pre-approved by the mods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Just a suggestion what about a section for expecting mums in your area to meet up or mums in your area to start their own group informally. Some rural areas might not have established mum and toddler groups.

This is a great idea for website wish you luck with it :)

Advertisement