Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spitting Up Water

Options
  • 12-08-2011 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Yes it is common but please talk to your public health nurse in case there is something serious causing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

My little one is 10 weeks and has just started doing this too! She's as happy as Larry so I don't think its serious but will ask.phn. Did you get any answers from yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 rosie_mama

my LO had silent reflux and this was one of the symptoms, although he did it quite a lot and it smelled quite acidic.

i think most babies can have a little bit of reflux from time to time though so it is more than likely perfectly normal.

as long as it isn't bothering them i wouldn't worry about it at all.

hth

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Mine did this, I assumed it was saliva, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Mine did this, I assumed it was saliva, no?

I did too. It was like saliva but I my wife tasted it and it was acidic. Her dod told her when baby does that she has really bad heartburn. She told her to try using the baby Gaviscon, that was only today so I cant say if it makes a difference.

Advertisement