Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a DJ

Options
  • 12-08-2011 6:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, hope it's ok to post this here. If not, I am sorry in advance.

Basically I'm looking for a good dj to cover a 21st tomorrow. I'm in the Athy area. The dj I had just cancelled today so I would like to sort another but they have to be good. Not just someone who will play music and keep stump all night. Need someone who isn't afraid to use his mic. They also must have their own gear & transport.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

whats the Pay ?
    :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

try these guys , do djs and equip

http://www.emlireland.com/djireland.php

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Cheers pistolpete. Managed to get a lad to travel for a few extra than the original dj. Hope he's good. Had a nice chat about what I'm expecting as we had a stinker of a dj a few weeks ago who was a mute on the mic. This lads sounds promising enough.

Advertisement