Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap shoulder/back massage in City Centre

Options
  • 12-08-2011 7:16pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been doing a different job in work recently, and my shoulders are fecked from it. They're so sore. I desperately need a massage, but I'm on a serious budget. Does anyone know somewhere where I could get even a 15 or 30 minute shoulder (or back and shoulder) massage in the city without breaking the bank?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

I had the same problem myself, i find that people who are studying massage or sports injuries are the people to go to for cheap treatments. I know a couple if you want the details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

There's a place across from Cafe Bar Deli, €15 for 15 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Friend of mine does call out ones :
    http://www.wellkneadedmassage.ie

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

fedor.2. wrote: »
    I had the same problem myself, i find that people who are studying massage or sports injuries are the people to go to for cheap treatments. I know a couple if you want the details

Thanks, I might get back to you about that, but I want something more immediate :)
    markok84 wrote: »
    There's a place across from Cafe Bar Deli, €15 for 15 mins.

That's EXACTLY what I was looking for, thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Montenotte Hotel (Gym) do an hour massage for 25 euro - never tried it myself but seen it advertised around the gym.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Anyone been to the Thai massage lady by Douglas street? I heard she was pretty reasonable.

Advertisement