Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Notch is getting married (and its buy one get one free)

• 12-08-2011 8:10pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Details here

Basically to celebrate his marriage this weekend, he's offering anyone who buys Minecraft (not a giftcode), a giftcode to give to another user :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Details here

Basically to celebrate his marriage this weekend, he's offering anyone who buys Minecraft (not a giftcode), a giftcode to give to another user :)

He should give everyone who has paid one too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

He should give everyone who has paid one too!

That'd mean another 3 million free accounts given out. I know Notch is a generous guy but i dont think he's stupid either. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

That'd mean another 3 million free accounts given out. I know Notch is a generous guy but i dont think he's stupid either. :pac:

although he is getting married coincidentally after making a fortune :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I like the spelling mistake in the artwork :D:P

Now who the hell do I give the extra copy to...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Solitaire wrote: »
    I like the spelling mistake in the artwork :D:P

Now who the hell do I give the extra copy to...?

Me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

1. Buy minecraft
    2. sell giftcode
    3. ???????
    4. PROFIT!

I'll take it....In return you can have my eternal gratitude :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

If anyone wants to go halves, I can paypal you the cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

I'll buy a spare code if anyone has one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 noobacus

i bought this today but not sure if i have a spare code or not, how would i know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Shadow Mozez

Wow theres 3million on Minecraft?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

3.6 million, and 14.4 million registered on the website. There was a mentioned a while back that 66% of registered users tried the free version, so eh... about 9 and a half million people have at least TRIED the game :D

Advertisement