Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Red and White Setter Bitch

• 12-08-2011 11:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

13 month old red and white setter bitch for sale. Guys I bought a red and white pup during the summer as I wanted to have a second dog as company for my 2 year old Red and White and thought hunting them together would be a good idea but the fact is I already have my own bird dog and she is just flushing birds when I work them together, and with the Deer season starting in a few weeks I just wont have the time to work the dog. She is coming to the whistle but I have not done anything else with her. She is registered and chipped. I am sure she will make a fine dog for someone but I just wont get to work or train her to the required level to be fair to the dog. I am based in Westmeath near Mullingar and would let her go for €200 to someone who will work and look after her. Bear in mind setters develop later than other breeds so it will be the season after next before she will hit her potential so not really suitable for someone looking for a rock steady dog for November. PM if you want any details.

Comments

Advertisement