Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any one heading to perth end of sept??

Options
  • 12-08-2011 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hey travelling on my own as my friend had 2 pull out last minute due to family situation..so im off to perth end of sept/oct.. om my OWN and TERRIFIED!:confused:!!!
    NE ADVICE HELP SUGGESTIONS, NE EVEN WANA HOP ON BOARD??:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Yes

1: Use the full keyboard or predictive text ...its so much nicer

2: What on on earth are you scared of ??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lotto123

sorry i'm not used to writing in boards, oh everything- the flight for a start :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Ok you will just have to harden up for that. If you can sit in a car a plane is safer. What else?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Dont worry OP, im going off to Perth on my own too, i'm going the 1st September, excited but scared at the same time. You will be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

The good thing is once you get on the plane there is no turning back!! Plan a small bit ahead and if you can secure work you'll have a great adventure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod I am going to close this and direct all future 'I'm moving to XX at the end of YY' to this thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056289290

If you disagree pm the reasons and I'll reopen if makes sense

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement