Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part of a TM or similar Hi-Capa Mag

Options
  • 13-08-2011 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

The part I'm after is the mag follower (see attached pic) within the mag, its to mod another set of GBB mags

The Tokyo Marui part number is H51-78 if that is of any help, would be best if from a broken or for spares mag

Need at least two(2) & could do with three(3) of them for this project, only want the part on its own & may take whole mags if the price is right

Please post pics & an asking price for what you've got

Any help is much appreciated & thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

KJW 1911PD/KP05 and KP06/Rail Concept are clones of the Marui system, so the magazine followers should be cross compatible. I could be wrong, but as far as I know they are. You can order parts such as this direct from KJW themselves, for relatively cheaply.

http://www.kjworks.com.tw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Inari wrote: »
    KJW 1911PD/KP05 and KP06/Rail Concept are clones of the Marui system, so the magazine followers should be cross compatible. I could be wrong, but as far as I know they are. You can order parts such as this direct from KJW themselves, for relatively cheaply.

http://www.kjworks.com.tw

Cheers for the info, I'll keep that in mind if nobody here has what I'm looking for & thank you :)

Anyone?

Anyone got these items?

Still looking, anyone?

• Advertisement

No longer after these parts

Advertisement