Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benbag Sofas. Good Idea?

Options
  • 13-08-2011 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

My mum needs a new suite for the living room because her current one is literally falling apart seam by seam as we speak!
    I read somewhere that beanbag sofas would be a good choice as they can be good for your back because they mould around your body shape. Is this true? Are they worth buying? Are they any negatives with them?
    I would appriciate any help because I can't go to a furniture store and try one out. I want to surprise her and as I can't drive she'd have to take me!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Beanbags - Lots of negatives, few positives:
    + great, if you're a teenager.

- difficult to get out of, even if you're a teenager
    - not much support
    - can't reach a cup of tea
    - no seats, so bump into each other

• Registered Users Posts: 29 joan mack

No way if your parents are over forty. My daughter has one. I have to struggle to be rescued from it. Not at all good for your back

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Oliver_Ahern

you would be suprised by the comfort and the support of most couches today, especially recliners!! Upholstered ones offer more support

Advertisement