Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sperm.

Options
  • 13-08-2011 2:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Do you think each sperm has a personality and is murdered when it doesn't make the grade to get into the womans love sack?

When you blow a load, millions of sperm come out. Do you think that each sperm has a predetermined personality and the one that gets through is the one that you are obviously stuck with?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Wow. Just..................wow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Someone's been watching Monty Python.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

chasin life eh..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

chasenlife wrote: »
    Do you think each sperm has a personality and is murdered when it doesn't make the grade to get into the womans love sack?

When you blow a load, millions of sperm come out. Do you think that each sperm has a predetermined personality and the one that gets through is the one that you are obviously stuck with?
    You're full of semen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Sperm are like japanese kamikazee pilots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Do you think each sperm has a personality and is murdered
    If I could choose where to be murdered it'd definitely be all over some womans tits.

and no, personality develops, its not born

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Dear gawd!
    ...I'm outa here.

I just murdered 1m of them bad boys

RIP :(

I guess that makes me a big prick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

RIP sperm :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I'm sure there's plenty more were that came from :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭chasenlife

I don't think I'm explaining myself properly.

Do you think every sperm has a soul? Should we feel bad for having masturbatory **** and what not? Am I not murdering innocent sperm, genocide to an extent?

I mean they are in my ball sack, at home, in a nice warm clean comfortable place. They are probably setting up little sperm communities and little sperm families. So when I ****, I am destroying these communities and innocent sperm.

I can justify sex though for getting people pregnant though. After all that is the sperms goal and they have the right to have to opportunity to achieve their goals.

Rest In Palm? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

On my first day of puberty I caused more damage to potential life than the Ice Age.

I'm proud of that :pac:

I dunno, just thinking aloud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Yes, all my spurmz have names. Each one named after a boardsie. Millions of tiny Fradas, Dr B's and pigheads currently live in my balls.

I don't think I'm explaining myself properly.

Do you think every sperm has a soul?

I'm going to have to stop you there. Your hypothesis is preposterous. If you want to bring the manifestation of the "soul" then you are saying that within the male of the species lies multiple souls. Now that can't be because we are to believe (if you do believe in that) that only one inhabits this shell we dwell in.

Sperm are reproductive cells. A lot are made because of the delivery system. It's evolution baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Fago! wrote: »
    Yes, all my spurmz have names. Each one named after a boardsie.

Jesus Christ. Lets hope snyper doesn't win another race, two of him would be disastrous.

:pac:

Fago! wrote: »
    Yes, all my spurmz have names. Each one named after a boardsie. Millions of tiny Fradas, Dr B's and pigheads currently live in my balls.

That's not a nice image to conjure up before nodding off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

FunkZ wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. Lets hope snyper doesn't win another race, two of him would be disastrous.

:pac:

Nah, in my testicular universe he got banned (all over a tissue) years ago.

chin_grin wrote: »
    I'm going to have to stop you there. Your hypothesis is preposterous. If you want to bring the manifestation of the "soul" then you are saying that within the male of the species lies multiple souls. Now that can't be because we are to believe (if you do believe in that) that only one inhabits this shell we dwell in.

Sperm are reproductive cells. A lot are made because of the delivery system. It's evolution baby.
    I think you are confused.

What I'm saying is, in the ball sack you have sperm. Now what if each of these sperm had a soul/personality of their own?

How about, imagine my ball sack was my sperms version of outer space and they live in my two balls, our equivalent of earth?

Imagine if it was the truman show but inside my sack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Biggins wrote: »
    Dear gawd!
    ...I'm outa here.

Oh no you're not!

We'll explain it all to the poor fella :D

Biggins you can start with....well when a man and woman really love each other..... :P

What I'm saying is, in the ball sack you have sperm. Now what if each of these sperm had a soul/personality of their own?

How about, imagine my ball sack was my sperms version of outer space and they live in my two balls, our equivalent of earth?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. No.

I think you're getting confused with this cartoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

I like to download music & movies illegally.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

But even if the sperm did have a "soul", it'd have to be only half a soul as the egg would be the other half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

But its mad to think about, you could have been your brother, or sister, if a different sperm met a different egg...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Should we feel bad for having masturbatory **** and what not?
    Um, what other kind of **** are there? :confused:

But even if the sperm did have a "soul", it'd have to be only half a soul as the egg would be the other half.
    That doesn't make sense?

The eggs in the womans ovaries also have souls and personalities.

Then they join together to create one personality/soul known to us as babies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Right..Ok..what about women?

They produce eggs every month..dammed if they worry about them!

Worry if your spaceman gets it? yes!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement