Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sperm.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Fago! wrote: »
    i meant external hard drive.

SATA\IDE or SSD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

chin_grin wrote: »
    SATA\IDE or SSD?

COM-PU-TER!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Fago! wrote: »
    COM-PU-TER!

PC or MAC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

chasenlife wrote: »
    **** sake. i'm just bumping ideas around and just because they are a little outthere I am labelled a troll.

just because i don't fit into your clique of being a regular poster doesn't mean i should be persecuted.

i think you should apologise. not only for defamation of my character but also for killing this thread. well done.

i think it is you, who is the troll.

pathetic.
    look at you trying to get your thanks from other clique board members.

maybe you'll get a thanks from a mod? i bet you'll let out a little sex wee if that happens.

i was simply throwing ideas around, not saying they were fact or set in stone and you just can't run with it. now you're trying to be all clever and smug, impress your other boardsie friends yeah?

Lose the attitude in future.

oooooh lets all gang up on the new guy. is that the new thing is it? is it?

bullies.

Yeah we both know thats not true
    ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement