Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for a close friend...

Options
  • 13-08-2011 3:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone, just wanted to get a women's opinion on a this...

I've gotten to known a girl who i really like... we Hav SO much in common , as me and interests aswell, so much that its kinda scary in a sense! ... we both said how we both feel about each other and its only distance thats between us from being together at the moment :(... She lives in london as she goes to college there .

SO ye.. her birthday is coming up soon and i was thinking about buying her a locket putting a picture of a music note or something inside it( we both play piano ) .and giving it too her ...

I was just thinking would it be the right kind of thing to show that i really do care for her.. ?

Or would it be too much , especially for a first bd present?

Thanks in advanced for opinions ... :)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Moved from Ladies Lounge.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mari2222

It might be "too" personal for a first birthday gift - try something more "neutral" and look forward to the jewellery gifting for when you are a "couple".

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

Its way too ott I think, she would probably be freaked out by it, what about a few cds or tickets to some music concert

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

This thread was from August 2011. I'm locking this now as I am sure the op here has had their question answered.

If anyone else would like to start a thread about purchasing a gift for a friend feel free to do so :)

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement