Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor iPhone

Options
  • 13-08-2011 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Just checked out meteor for an iphone and for the deal of 45e per month all u get is 200 mins 200 txt and 1gb internet which is prob ok for an iPhone 4 but u dont get free meteor to meteor calls and txts which turns me off it anyone know why they dont give this with the deal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Moscow08 wrote: »
    Just checked out meteor for an iphone and for the deal of 45e per month all u get is 200 mins 200 txt and 1gb internet which is prob ok for an iPhone 4 but u dont get free meteor to meteor calls and txts which turns me off it anyone know why they dont give this with the deal?

Wrong forum. :)

Try the Mobiles/PDA forum under Tech.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Moscow08

i dont know how to post something in a certain category ha sorry only new

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

They just don't. You can pay an extra 9.99 for it, or go on the 60e package and double your mins/texts.

Advertisement