Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury's Caramel Nibbles

Options
  • 13-08-2011 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried these? They're my new favourite thing.
    The chocolate is like Buttons chocolate and there is a perfect amount of caramel in each one.
    At the minute, they're my favourite treat with a cup of tea!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Afraid I didn't like them at all, I love the idea, but they just don't taste nice for some reason.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I didn't like them either. I'd prefer the bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Faith wrote: »
    I didn't like them either. I'd prefer the bar.

I don't like the bar, the caramel is a bit too dense or something. Maybe that's why I love the Nibbles so much! Can't believe there aren't more fans out there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I have had them, but I can't quite remember what I thought of them. They obviously didn't leave a huge impression, I guess!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I just felt the chocolate:caramel ratio was off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Viral Vector

I wasn't too gone on them the first time I had them but they grew on me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Savage!! Love em!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Love them too! Not too fond of the bar form, but the wee nibbles are lush. Nom!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Someone brought these into work today so I had the chance to try them again. They are nice enough, however Giant Buttons are much nicer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Someone brought these into work today so I had the chance to try them again. They are nice enough, however Giant Buttons are much nicer :)

Of course they are. They are the perfect tea accompaniment!

• Advertisement
Advertisement