Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co. Clare Venues for workshop training events

• 13-08-2011 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Can you suggest AFFORDABLE County Clare venues for workshop adult education/training sessions in the evenings to seat 15 participants in (i) North, (ii) Mid to South, (iii) West and (iv)East. Urban and rural venues considered, that meet H&S requirements.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

What do you mean by training events? Do you mean a room? Do you mean a place for fitness? What facilities would you be looking for?

A bit more details would help people with your question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭maryb26

http://www.activitynorthclare.com/booking-the-facilities-lisdoonvarna-astro/
    Great facilities if that's what you are interested in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

By mid to south I would think you mean in and around Ennis.

The Templegate has great conference rooms available as do some of the other hotels in the area. There is also the Cloughleigh community centre that has some facilities the hotels might not have.

In Shannon you have the Oakwood Arms which is a great spot as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

For W.Clare, the Vandeleur Garden in Kilrush is a good place but I don't know what there charges are:

http://www.vandeleurwalledgarden.ie/visitorinformation.html#130

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Maggie May55

Dear Jim
    thank you so much for your help.....Maggie May 55

• Advertisement

Dear captain Stern
    Thank you so much for reply. Do you have contact details I wonder for Cloughleig Community Centre.....Maggie May55

Hi MaryB26, thank you so much for reply. I wonder do you have any contact details for rental of room in Lisdoon for workshop training
    Many thanks, Maggie May 55

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭maryb26

Still unclear as to what you are looking for. There were two phone numbers on the the link I posted for booking the Town Hall or the foyer which has plenty of seating and catering facilities. The Royal Spa 7074288 has a small hall which they rent out and the Ritz 7074405 also have function rooms available. Bear in mind that booking them in September is probably out of the question. Micho Russell Centre in Doolin also has several rooms available

Advertisement